...was made up of Giant squid, pan fried shrimps, a minty salad with diced tomatoes and some kind of swordfish thingy... I ate like a pig, thus staying true to my statement yesterday of needing to get off the diet. No guilty feelings here...
The Malafis girls came down Kiffisias avenue and I verbally drove them to my office (where they picked me up) and then down to my hood to park their car, let them get settled in, and then back to work to basically pick up my back and return home.
I took them to a roof top hotel bar, and then around the hood a bit till it was time for our table. Ate, ran by k44 for a hello-buh bye (found it oddly boring), and after a few drinks here and there ended the night with a walk home along ermou-andrianou route. It was good to see the girls again, just wish it was for a bit longer than a quick overnight stay.
Tomorrow we host Christopher/Manu.
Hopefully on the 3rd Ill get to see Taso and Argi.
No comments:
Post a Comment