Ive just taken about every drug that exists in my fridge, (I don't know why i store them there. I guess I like to pretend that it will keep them FRESH that way)and am desperately trying to get rid of this sore throat before i leave for Hydra . it must be like a billion degrees out tonight. After a great dinner at the Dorian Hotel Roof top bar compliments of Sotiris (its his name day celebration which means in Greece you treat your friends to drink, a party, or dinner) and a couple of drinks at Hoxton (the psuedo british pub jamboree here) in Gazi, I took a taxi and came home to my flat and have pumped the air-condition full and decided that I am really really obsessed with Likke Li. Though I cant decide if I just love saying her name. Likke Li.
After work I passed out and woke up at after a two hour super power nap. Sent my proposals for the shop and for the catalogue, and forced myself to go to dinner.
Here is a licky of Likke---
No comments:
Post a Comment