Thursday, July 30, 2009

B. than ever

I loaded up on methotrexate and the pain went away. Its been over a year, actually it will be two years in October and I really can't stomach the idea that it is taking so long to go into remission. Or the idea that I may have to remain on meds for the rest of my life. At least I can keep in in control.

When I got up this morning I went down to the center with Yianni, and he dropped me off at Bistro. I was meeting up with Christo, Sammy, Savva, and Mihalitsa (or police officer friend who was visiting from Thessaloniki). I ran into Christos from Soroni via Marousi and sat and chit-chatted a bit with him. After my perrier I went to the beach down at the Aquarium and met up with Biky. She was with a friend of hers from Baltimore. I passed out under the warm breeze and was happy to relax and be in a safe place. Nothing to really worry about. We decided tomorrow I will go with her to the gym and will follow a program of morning gym and afternoon swimming.

When I got back to the house I insisted that Anthoula not cook for me and ate left over meatballs and a salad. Got on line and spoke with S. who told me once again the situation of his mental stability. I fear he will be getting back to normal soon, which will mean he will be back to being a cold hearted bitch. He told me that the tall kid was coming down also tonight. I wish they were here with me, but am happy more even with my friends here anyway.

I spoke with Petros as well, and it may be that my trip to California will over lap his! He insists that he will teach me how to surf! : ) : ) Ill see what happens when he gets to Greece.

I passed out for a few hours afterwards, went out to meet the boys at Thanasis' and then went to Fuego for a quick beer.

The island is full, the air is sweet and the time is right.

No comments: