Thursday, August 20, 2009

Destination early...

Something doesn't let me sleep at night. I would lay in bed for hours today if i could. 6 o'clock came and I thought about meeting Evy at the port to see her off. After all, no one likes to leave on their own in the silence of the morning. I sent a message and asked that they wave good bye to me as we would be flying over paradises harbour, and their response was that they would prefer not to say good bye.... My heart melted.
But when 7:30 came around a swift sleep took over and I found myself being awoken at 8:10 by the sound of the boats horns blowing like a base full banshee screaming. I felt lazy and tired and my joints were going through something i hadn't felt in a while. I don't feel healthy and that is some thing that I cant escape and that is something that I will never be able to come to terms with.
KO and no.

I need someone to carry me these days. And some one to keep me from staying out of trouble.

No comments: