Monday, August 3, 2009

I remember holding on...

.. on my back, hands behind my head and I am floating. Repost summer 2005.

Galatsi. Side ways lying on top of Athens and the yellow lights were glowing underneath my feet. I dont think I have ever felt so high. on the right of me I could see at eye level Turkovounia sliding down towards the tips of the rooftops in Psychiko. In front of me Immitos looms over us and it's anteneas whose back's face Keretea laugh at us as we talk about where we came from and what we dream about, as they get to have the first glimps of the sun rising in the Agean. and all the while we have to wait for it creep above the mountain tops.. . and to the left, all of this great white city sprawling out befor us like a disease that will never need a cure. A boy from Knoxville Tenesse roming the world and another from new york. and we dont even need to touch to feel anything.

No comments: