I slept all day, and didnt leave the house until ten in the evening. We walked to a bar called 'the 5th floor'. It was on the 5th floor. Sweeping views of the city and some light meze and some drinks. We were practically alone. Afterwards we went to Tek Yon to meet with Hakkan and his Athenian friend, had a few beers, and headed to Bambi cafe for our ritual burger before bed.
I woke up at 6 and then again at 9. Read a sweet email and went back to bed for an hour and woke up to find Sideris sitting at the table across from my bed and we slowly all prepared for the new day. My neck is still a pain, my card is still lost in an ATM, and I am still thinking of where my heart is at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment