This is harder than I thought. Maybe i failed? I am questioning my self and I guess that is what I should be doing since no one else will really do so or rather since I never really allow any one else to do so. I should never say never? Well I guess I could try my hardest and if I slip and fall well, after all I am human and we make mistakes.
I leave for Athens today. And I am leaving Istanbul in an hour and I eventually with in 8 days I will need to do what is right. For now i feel like I am still on the run. But always returning to the same places.
We walked home. The night was about dinner and a penthouse flat. An underground bar and then an even further underground bar. Running circles in NY-LA-IST-ATH. The sun had not quite made its appearance but the sky was opening and I was going to bed. I called Noel but he couldn't really hear me. Bad signal in my bed room. There was a night mare in my sleep that woke me up and left me with a nervous feeling. My heart sunk and I crawled out of bed and began to gather my things. No good byes this time. Ill see them all again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment