But I haven't quit. Officially. I just have no urge to smoke. Ive ben going through a bad flare up of my arthritis, and Its a pain that i haven't felt in the ten years that I have been struggling with it. And it is the first time that it physically exhausts me so much, and mentally to tears. I will take an extreme measure on my part and try the natural route. Good luck to that.
The week has been crazy. Three flat tires a couple of arguments about (??) and it's getting really really old really fast. But this black cloud following us around has been defeated once again.
I am a little weird about giving in and moving to Brooklyn. After all I was always a Queens kid. And Hunter's Point was a so so nice on Saturday even with a flat tire. And for the first time in a long time I wanted to be a millionaire... but I will give 1860 a month for a fake two bedroom in an average looking building in an average part of Williamsburg. But My life here in the NYC is limited. I should not really want to much out of it since I will leave again eventually... one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment