Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hearts on Fire

My first mobile post.
I'm watching S from a distance. He is fighting with G again. I feel that pain. I keep my distance also. Surrounded by tall grass and the sound of distant happiness. A couple in the back ground is getting married. The beats from the party are audible in an even more distant way. I tried my hardest to do the right thing. But things still sound wrong. I could be a bystander or take a role. But I find peace in this quite place. Away from it but I can still see it. I don't know what to belive anymore. My faith is is destroyed. In pieces. There should be better days to look to.I miss the past, that laughter, the jokes, the feeling I got. The world settled though. And left me aware. I was naive and stupid. Heartfelt And h
opeful. For nothing.

No comments: