Friday, October 8, 2010

Im in.

I got the ok from my insurance company today on my medication.
I will only have to pay $150.00 for tow injections. I am so so happy.

But I am exhausted.
Last night I went with Dena to celebrate Ves' birthday.
The boys house was all set up and it looks as if they have lived there for years already with the amount of things they had brought with them. A couple friend of Ves' came and they were super nice and we had a very good time and then headed out to the Metropolitan for a drink. Andy new some guy from Chicago there who he had worked with and played a recap of my summer experience on the jukebox. We headed afterwards to Union Pool which was super fun.
Because of Dena's current living situation I let her stay with me and let her spend the day to look for apartments on line...

Tonight Lance's Birthday party, Dinner with Noel, and taking things slow again.





No comments: