Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rainy days and Mondays....

always get me down.
I woke up this morning in excruciating pain. Every step was like a knife being pulled in and out of the bottom of my feet.

Had my Doctors appointment today. He was pretty amazing. I just need to wait to see if my insurance will accept my medication... so frustrating.


So frustrating that after work I went to meet Chris and we got together for a couple of drinks at this place called Vaughn.

Met with Lance afterwards at Double Crown, paid a fortune for dinner and then Andy and Vess came.

We went and had a few drinks, shot some pool, and had a good laugh. The boys are super sweet just a bot too young for me to hang around too much.

Ves' Birthday is Thursday and then Lance's on Friday.
This week is going to go by slowly....


No comments: