Sunday, February 13, 2011

scissors paper stone


I cut my hair yesterday. I needed something to make me feel good about myself. These past days have been hard and long. Arguments arise and there seems no way to calm down. Even when i try i fail. it fails and builds into a frustration that is hard to control.
This song is playing.
it reminds me of warmer weather.
And warmer days, Brighter sun rays, and a bigger love around me.
I can't do much to keep it alive anymore. The distance is growing just when i think it is getting better. It turns around and bites me and kicks me from behind. Its growing out of focus and I cant accept the answers and the feeling it infuses in me. I am not but desperate and a lone. I am sure of what I want but sure that Its just never going to happen.

No comments: