began today. I am back in Brooklyn after a short weekend home at my parents house. And a mission in East Hampton. I am tired. And I am full. And I am still here. I am gonna be left alone soon as well, since Noel sounded pretty positive about a decision to move back to Spokane after everything it all adds up to that. Still a bit premature of a decision but very frightening. I wish I could get off this ride and just be back in Greece where even in the days of struggling, I still had the sun on my shoulders and the salt on my back. I still had a place to feel warm in my life. I am still trying to figure out where my place is in NY. If I should be here myself. What is life with no one to share it with, when all the while there are people all around you who are no where to be found.
Spiros and Katerina left yesterday. And the impression of NY that Spiros had that hit me the hardest was when he said: "Eho varethi na akou se auti tin hora: Den Mbories..." translation : " i am tired of hearing in this country: You can not..."
EVEN THE SUN SETS GREY AND BEHIND A FENCE. EVERYTHING IS BEHIND FENCES
No comments:
Post a Comment