Trying to stay healthy. Today I slowly reintroducing carbs into my diet. But felt overly tired in the evening and am not sure if that is dietary or because I have been sleeping pretty late the last few nights and waking up early, or if its because I have really been working harder at the gym than I have in a long time. Night shift is killing me also. And I am going to be on a work marathon starting tomorrow night and it will be a rough 36 hours. Was hoping to sleep in tomorrow but my landlord is coming in the morning. Had a great time with Kouroudaki this afternoon. Went to lunch, shopped for new sneakers and then sat on the west side before heading for work. Im so upset that they are leaving next week and that we didn't get to spend more time together. Maybe if I go to Rodos...
Had an appointment with a new doctor this morning also. So my suspicions were correct about my chest and I have the option to get an operation. Its a bit confusing. Though I am going on Friday to get a second opinion and maybe a better price. Apparently my insurance will not cover it. So i will have to pay the cost myself and it is about $5,500. A lot of money... but probably the amount I would pay if I was to go away and lose two weeks pay of work as well. Its something that I want to do though. And i know that if I do it I will feel better.
So that was my Good Day.
And then my Bad Night.
Asked too many questions and found the answers I knew I would find...
So was there any reason to pry?
Stupid me.
Had an appointment with a new doctor this morning also. So my suspicions were correct about my chest and I have the option to get an operation. Its a bit confusing. Though I am going on Friday to get a second opinion and maybe a better price. Apparently my insurance will not cover it. So i will have to pay the cost myself and it is about $5,500. A lot of money... but probably the amount I would pay if I was to go away and lose two weeks pay of work as well. Its something that I want to do though. And i know that if I do it I will feel better.
So that was my Good Day.
And then my Bad Night.
Asked too many questions and found the answers I knew I would find...
So was there any reason to pry?
Stupid me.
No comments:
Post a Comment