Its been a few days so I guess I'll just do a small recap.
Thursday Tanya and Erich came out, but were pretty late becasue they took the parkway in the wrong direction. They took me back to Long Island and I satyed at their house and we watched 'The Doors' movie. Friday morning we got up, ordered pizza, and I helped Erich dig up the area of the yard behind the pool. I went to the mall with Tanya and got a tape for Maria's graduation party. I went to the party at around 8 and left at 11 (it was pretty boring) to go to Bren's house and we (Erich, Brenna, Steph..) went to Paul's house for a party. It was fun. Christian put on that song by Robyn S. and everyone started dancing. Christian got pretty drunk off of two beers.
Saturday I got in the morning and dropped off my prom pictures and then went to Leo's house. We went for breakfast and then I went to hang around with the Buchriesers' for an hour. I had to go home and clean the garage afterwards whicho took a while, and then I went to pick up the pictures and go to Cathy's to show her. She cut her hair and dyed it darker, and it looked really good. Leo was there also.
Sunday was the 4th of July. I went to Orient Point and Greenpoint with the family, but i was pretty bored and rushed us to go back. The ride back home was fun though. I was making Maria and Alex laugh. I went to Leo's like at 5 to pick up a dime bag for Erich and Tanya's party that night. I had my sister drop me off at Brenna's house telling our parents i was going to the train station. I got ready there and Erich came by to pick me up. We went to King Kullen and to Joe's Corner and I got some 40's for me and Drew and some other stuff for the party. The party was fun. Allison and Veronica came. We danced to reggae. I kissed Jen Bruce. I smoked a bowl with Pasha and Christian. By the end of the night it was just me, Christian and Brenna sitting outside. Drew passed out in the basement and everyone else was getting ready to sleep. Dude stole Brenn from us to 'talk', and i sat with Christian and talked about our relationship with our families.
On Monday morning Erich drove Drew and I back to his house. His mom made us breakfast and then Allison and i slept until around 12 and Drew slept until about 2. I had a long talk with Bren over the phone and I was telling her about some weird stuff that Paul says about Tanya and I. What a freak. Anyway Bren told me that Tanya was upset that I kissed Jen, but she is with Chris now so who cares. We said we could see other people anyway.
the end for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment