I just got in from working at the lovely Bonwit Inn. Well Thursday Night Brenn and Erich came and picked me up at my apartment. We farted around for like an hour and then left for Erich's house. We went night swimming in the pool, and afterwards just sat out on the deck and listened to music (Sinead O'connor). There was a lot going on in my mind. We watched a b-movie afterwards with the girl from Twin Peaks. (Boxing Helena). Tanya came in half way through the movie and I think she got annoyed that no one was paying attention to her.
When the movie finished we drove Brenn back to her house. When we got back to the house Tanya was waiting by the door and she handed my my necklace and said good night and went into her room. Maybe she was mad at me. But I didn't want to question her. I couldn't fall asleep that night. I finally did at around 4 but then woke up again around 5 from a bad dream.
In the morning Tanya dropped my off at Jason's house. We just basically swam in the pool and talked. I realized that i hadn't missed to much while away at school. Later on at Allison's house, Mom and Daughter were in a screaming match. I felt bad for Allison + Drew, Jill is nuts... She told Allison she was the meanest person she knew.
Tanya picked me up from there and I drank a 40 when i got to the house. We started talking and one thing led to another and it became a fight basically. We talked about why I kissed Jenn, and why she should care if I hang out with some one when she is doing the same. She retracted the comment to me on the forth of july (that she loves me) also... Erich walked in at one point but we basically gave him the cold shoulder. I walked outside and smoked two butts and then went back in to apologize. She accepted and then we started laughing like two idiots.
We went into Erichs room and put on Joy Division (Passover) and she was singing all the words, when Erich walked in and was like 'how do you know this song?'.. we started laughing hysterically again. At some point Brenna came by and when i went to say hi to her at the door she told me 'Get away! I had a bad day at work.'.. whatever... so i went back to Tanya.
We went to get more 40's at Joe's Corner. Veronica was working. She was on a scratch off rage again... She sits and she play lotto scratch-off games until she wins and then pays for the tickets she has used with the winning money... Erich was in a weird mood and he told me it was because he didn't understand Tanya and I. How we could be fighting and then be BFF's within minutes....
That night a lot of friends came by the house. Christina, T.J., Amy, James, Chris and Jay. Me and Tanya were a bit drunk by the time every one came. We walked out front and she told me that she takes back taking back what she said to me on the 4th of July. When we came around back everyone was giving us a strange look. I sat in the rocker and erich came and sat with me. We talked about our phone conversation during the week. Over all it was a pretty fun night. We went night swimming again and danced by the pool. It was a really good time. It felt free and worry less. At least for a while. I am getting a weird vibe from Brenna though. I went inside to change at some point and Erich gave me a book of poems of Baudelaire. He told me he was happy to have become friends and that he likes having a guy friend around that can understand him. He told me some things about what Bren thinks of me as well. I told him that Allison wants to have sex with him (change the subject... what did you get on the math test)
we finally went to sleep at around 2 a.m. The next morning Tanya and I did a delivery for the Bakery. We went to I-Hop afterwards to see Christina. We told her we would be back later. When we got back to her house, Chris was there with a sandwich for her. After he left we split the sandwich, She told me hoy annoyed she was that Erich takes all her boyfriends and makes them his best friends and I told her what he said about our friendship the night before.
I got home in the afternoon and a little while later Tanya came by. She told me James and Kim were asking about me. And said that James told her that he 'Didn't like me..' and she said to him that I didnt like him either. I got kind of annoyed and was thinking to ditch out on Carrie Bartons party on Sunday...
No comments:
Post a Comment