Wednesday, July 9, 2008

97 degrees at 10 a.m.....

is not very comfortable. I woke up this morning with the smell of fried onions filling my house. Was very odd, since I have never smelled food from the floors above or below me before. I went to my Rhuematologist and she said everything is going along nicely. And was happy to see how far I had advanced in such a short time. I was pretty psyched as well actually. Though I have to continue the therapy for about a year, hopefully I will be able to slowly go off the the Methatrexate.

I had my meeting with Studio Benaki yesterday after work. I think she liked my ideas and will send her a quote on by Friday.

After my meeting I did my program, ate, and then because it was Filosratos-Filos birthday went to Giannis (from Cyrpus') house/Loft on Pireos street. We cut a very nice ice cream cake of which i ate about one center meter thick slice of. The echo though is unbearable in his house due to the lack of furniture or any other noise absorbing objects within the apartment, and i had to leave early to avoid the head ache I was getting from all the shouting. I had also told Greg and the Ball to meet up with us in Gazi so I met them after I left at Magaze since they were already there. I sat with them for a bit, had a fresh squeezed juice, and then left after all the Amateur and fans came one by one... I went home, watched an episode of Arrested and fell asleep. the end.

No comments: