Its been for days and I already feel a small difference. I think i will continue with the program for the 27 days and see what will happen.
Unbearably hot days here at the devils playground. I try to spend my afternoons cooling off at the beach and my nights skipping around town from one air-conditioned venue to another. Last night we went to Bios for some 'Party'. My alcoholic friends were complaining that their drinks were taking too long. Mo and the Nurse found it unbearably to 'artsy-fartsy-experimental'. I guess walking through an apartment building, then through an empty kitchen, out a backdoor to a stairway that finally leads to a roof bar is not their ideal place to get a beverage. The mo also has been hounding me to call the repair man to come in (im just fine with a fan and a spray bottle of water and being more energy efficient) but I can never seem to remember to make the call at the appropriate time ( I seem to have the same problem with my Rhuematologist-- Ill remember after office hours that I need to arrange an appointment asap for next week). Anyway its something i will need to do before my new york guests come at the end of the months and then c&m from bcn are arriving as well soon after.
Still haven't looked into our hotel for Andros yet. Will do that today I guess after I get back from the beach..
Tonight will go see a screening of Hitchcock's 'The Rear Window' at the outdoor theater in Thissiou. I haven't seen it in about 20 years. But before that will head out to Cavouri for a swim. Yesterday we wnt to the main public beach at Voulgiamenis and it was a bit disappointing but Christina (my Ikea pet) came as well so it was bearable. Like a crepe can be sometimes- Disappointing but edible.
No comments:
Post a Comment