Tuesday, November 11, 2008

PRAHA

I went with some of my dear frenemies to Prague for a long weekend which was suppose to be for my birthday... anywheezy, it was a nice weekend though some things i would have done differently. Like maybe would have gone there my own... no actually it was pleasant but i feel like I was completely birthday jipped. Im 33 and feel like nothing is going to satisfy me these days, plus I thinks me feel like I am on a total void of course, gamoto!! If only i could blame some one else for everything that has been put on my plate the past few weeks at least i could try and screw them over some how...
anywho I am in need of a total snow-day. and thats not gonna happen...
xoxo
koutsombolos

here are some shots of the ridiculously beautiful city of Prague:




and my favorite because it stood out so well and also because I found it to be an outstanding example of Post Communist era modern architecture, and just simply brilliant:

No comments: