Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Warm December

so november came and went and its now 3 days after december. I had some friends come from Paris two weekends ago here in Athens and we had a super great time... photos available on face book. After they left my Uncle past away which was a bit weird, but i guess death is not really THAT weird or nor is it really like a rite of passage but more so just a rite we all have. I love my aunt dearly, so it has effected me in an unusual way, and they were both really really a big support when i made the decision to move here and helped my a lot along the road to where i am now, even my uncle who i never felt considerably close to was always giving me very positive advise in an non-intrusive way and i will remember him for always having a great respect for my privacy and supporting me when the slightest feeling of conflict would arouse when my father would come visit. (Not that my dad and I have some kind of contra going on...)


Today was an abnormally unfashionable night at the Athanias Fashion Dress Code event. I didnt even bother going into the exhibition space to watch the shows... I just have to CBB those Greek Designers... SASA? WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?
But it was a fun night none the less with the stress balls literally flying while all the pseudo fashionistas were in watching the conass Aslanis show.
Anywho. I am dead tired. Its been a while since i last wrote but i am not feeling much these days and can't ever force myself to just start sharing unless i am in the mood.
all is well.
all is simple.
and all is semi bo bo.

No comments: