I need to get to bed. So many things to do before I leave for Athens tomorrow. My flight is at 4, a bit earlier than usual. My sister will drive me to the airport. I talked to Penny earlier. I think I will go to California (finally) on my next trip over. Very excited to see her after so many years and meet her family (3 kids!!)... even though thats still three months+ away...
Had a great last couple of days, excited to get out of Seattle finally--- but it flew by this time and their never seems like their are enough hours in the day. But i guess that is always the case.
The anticipation of this return trip is killing me. I remember when Beat went to Miami for New Years. We spent christmas day together listening to Mihalia Jackson at his temporary apt in Murray Hill / And we both knew what would happen when he came back to New York even though we hadn't discussed it all. Such a sweet time, and such a right time in my life. I hope he is well... I am sure he is well. I am so so so grateful that I have some beautiful things in my life to remember. I can never get tired of some routines, but I really am ready again to take on this road. Looking forward to building new ones again.
'Cause there always gonna be a climb'
No comments:
Post a Comment