Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 03

I woke up this morning and my heart was pounding. I had managed to get home, managed not to drunk dial, and managed not to make a fool of my self even though I probably drank about a bottle of vodka. In fact I was still drunk. I have an extra good night. One with visitors from Greece, with new acquaintances, and old friends. Skevarakis is here from Athens. I met him for lunch and then again in the evening at Molyvos, the five star Greek restaurant uptown. I was at the table with two greek starlets, an aspiring actress, a jewish american boy and a pre-med student. They lifted my spirits and were so fun to talk to, I hadn't felt that way in so long. And now I only realize that is most probably because we all share the same blood roots. Ves and his roommate were in town as they had signed a lease earlier in the day and were out celebrating. So Chris and I headed downtown to meet them along with Antonakis who was also visiting and will be here for another ten days.
We drank. And We drank a lot, and I instantly felt good with Andy, Ves' friend. I love his hair more than I love my own. I was hungry for a good time and needed to let my mind go to places I haven't been in a while and it was probably the most fun I have had in a while. At least when they move here I will have some friends to go out with. I guess they will be my drinking buddies...


drunk me

drunk Andy

fatty foods

drunk Ves

No comments: