It was harder last night than I thought it would be. Recovering from a hang over all day and meeting with Nicolas during lunch was a small but short distraction. I had cooked the skirt stake I had bought a few days earlier and tried to relax a bit before going to this party that Nicolas was taking me to.
The party was o.k. A small apartment in the west village and a lot of well dressed professionals. I felt a bit tired, lost, and just wanted to get home afterwards as soon as possible.
I got home after walking the whole of 14th street.
This morning I woke after a 6 hour sleep. Vikki and Yiota came for brunch and after eating I stepped out for a cigarette and there was Noel at variety. My heart jumped out of my chest. He came by and we chatted for a moment or two. Stared in each others eyes, i tried to read what was behind his look, and it tore me up inside. I wanted to break down, but I held myself together. We parted with a hug and it felt good to feel his hold around me for a moment and I yurned to be one with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment