Thursday, July 21, 2011

151

I have dropped down to 151 lbs.
This is the lightest I have been since 2006. I am thoroughly enjoying going to the gym these days.
Long day today, and just got home. Had a shoot at steven alan,  and then biked to the highland and met with a friend. Went to "the Light House" again afterwards and then went for a burger at some really bad place in the Meat Packing district. That area is bonified douche central. I still don't get what it is about this city that people are so drawn to it. I love Brooklyn. But I wish I had a car so I could feel more free and get out of the pavement whenever I wanted. Thing have changed a lot and things will change some more. Hopefully by the fall I will have a better idea of what it is exactly that I am doing here and more so where I will be going from here.

No comments: